Be Prepared Period has three main missions.
- To prepare all girls for puberty
- To empower every woman to have a Better Period
- To break the silence on the taboo topic of menstruation and facilitate open conversation
We do much to help achieve these goals. We offer:
- many articles on periods & puberty
- free product giveaways
- customer testimonials/product reviews
- one of the largest selections for shopping for traditional, organic & eco-friendly supplies
- frequent blog posts on all things menstrual
- one on one menstrual advice
- convenient online shopping and subscription options
- (and our favorite) a free, monthly event on Twitter, #PeriodTalk
Inspired to make PeriodTalk more than a once a month event we created PeriodTalk, an online community that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! With contributions being made from girls, women, parents (moms & dads), medical professionals, brand representatives and educators PeriodTalk is a great source to get your menstrual questions answered.
For more information about Be Prepared Period, please check out our About Us page.
BePreparedPeriod.com is a website designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended as, nor should it be considered a substitute for, professional medical advice. The information provided on this site should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, you should consult your health care provider.
- light flow x 5
- menstrual cups x 34
- menstrual cramps x 8
- menstrual celebration x 1
- organic x 2
- hormones x 13
- Maxim Hygiene x 2
- Always x 3
- irregular periods x 19
- Lunapads x 2