106.1 KISS FM
Welcome 106.1 KISS FM listeners!
We know how busy life can get so thanks for taking the time to click the link to visit us! Ultimately, we hope to save you some time and add a little convenience to your already busy schedule.
Be Prepared Period offers one of the largest selections of brand name, organic & eco-friendly feminine hygiene products.
Shopping online with us means:
- never running out of product when you need it most
- no more inconvenient or embarrasing trips to the store
- products for less + free shipping options
- friendly & helpful customer service
- fast shipping
Being a local Seattle area business, we'd like to give KISS listeners an exclusive offer. Enter the promo code #KISS106 and we'll send you a FREE starter pack for one of the organic or eco friendly products we offer with your order.
So what are you waiting for? Check out what we have to offfer and get a little more time back in your life by letting us help you Be Prepared....Period!
Give us a try, you'll be glad you did!
Did you know we're more than store?
In addition to providing convenient services and healthy menstrual alternatives it is also our mission to:
- prepare all girls for puberty
- empower every woman to have a Better Period
- break the silence on the taboo topic of menstruation and facilitate open conversation
We do much to help achieve these goals. We offer:
- many articles on periods & puberty
- free product giveaways
- customer testimonials/product reviews
- one of the largest selections for shopping for traditional, organic & eco-friendly supplies
- frequent blog posts on all things menstrual
- one on one menstrual advice
- convenient online shopping and subscription options
- (and our favorite) a free, monthly event on Twitter, #PeriodTalk
Inspired to make PeriodTalk more than a once a month event we created PeriodTalk, an online community that is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year! With contributions being made from girls, women, parents (moms & dads), medical professionals, brand representatives and educators PeriodTalk is a great source to get your menstrual questions answered.
For more information about Be Prepared Period, please check out our About Us page.