Join us and Women’s Health Coach, Nicole Jardim of The Healthy Elements, for this exclusive Earth Day celebration!
Why should you be concerned with environmental protection? To name a few there is: our children’s future, increased waste/pollution, and global warming.
But one of the best reasons is the direct effect on our health. Our bodies come into contact with chemicals and toxins daily, but do you know how they are affecting:
- OUR lives?
- OUR environment?
- OUR periods?
Well, that’s exactly what will be covered in this free 60 Minutes to a “Green” Period Webinar on April 22nd.
You’re going to learn:
- How chemicals in the environment (food & beauty products) are affecting women’s health
- The harmful effects of hormones in our food
- How to reduce chemical exposure
You will also learn:
- The effects traditional menstrual products are having on the environment and your health
- Solutions to many menstrual product complaints such as: irritation, vaginal dryness, TSS concerns
- Our favorite eco-friendly, body-friendly, period-friendly products that will greatly improve your “monthly” experience
- And more!!
You DO NOT want to miss this one! Share this with your girlfriends too! We’ll be partying on Monday April 22nd, 2013 at 12am PST / 3pm EST!
Even if you can’t make it, sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording the next day!!