Out with the old, in with the NEW! Menstrual Cups are here and are changing the way ladies are managing their periods…for the better!
If you’ve ever wondered what you could do to improve your period, you’re going to want to join us for this Friday’s Tweet Chat (4/11 at 11am Pacific): The 411 on Menstrual Cups!
To many, menstrual cups are a foreign concept, much like tampons were when they came out. And with anything new, comes questions – we get that! That is why we are hosting a special tweet chat to address these questions and concerns with special guests Lunette, DivaCup & Softcup. We’ll be covering everything from the environmental benefits to personal/health benefits to the different options available. And of course we’ll also have time for some Q & A!
To promote the tweet chat and encourage participation our wonderful special guest, Lunette, is sponsoring a great giveaway! One lucky participant will win Lunette’s Classic Clear Menstrual Cup, PLUS a box of Disinfecting Cup Wipes (details on how to enter are below.)
Just what exactly is a Lunette Cup?
The Lunette menstrual cup is a tampon alternative that is healthier for your body, better for the environment and makes a smaller dent in your pocketbook.
– Easy to use. Just fold, insert like a tampon and it collects blood rather than absorbs it. You empty it rather than change it — a little bit different. By the way, every Lunette comes with its own satin storage pouch.
– Safer. Tampons have been linked to a risk of Toxic Shock Syndrome. Unlike tampons, the Lunette menstrual cup doesn’t absorb moisture. Unlike pads, Lunette will not cause sweating. Made from soft medical grade silicone (not rubber latex).
– Better for nature. Menstrual cups are simply washed and reused. Since using a menstrual cup requires less changing than tampons, they create zero waste. No plastic applicators, wrappers or bio-waste from used tampons and pads. That’s nice for the earth!
We at Be Prepared. Period. are not shy to share, menstrual cups are one of our favorite products. To encourage more ladies to give them a try we’re offering a special 10% off – just enter promo code #Lunette$$ (exp. 4/18). For more info or to purchase your own today click the link below.
*With this giveaway being designed to promote our upcoming TweetChat, Friday, April 11, 2014 the winner must be present to win. (Present, being defined by posting at least one #PeriodTalk tweet between 1:40 and 2:40pm Eastern on April 11, 2014.)
Want to stay up-to-date on our giveaway opportunities or upcoming tweet chats? Sign up for our giveaway notifications and be notified the next time we are giving away more FREE stuff! Receive Tweet Chat announcements/reminders by signing up, here.
To Enter the giveaway:
1. You must use the giveaway widget below to enter this giveaway.
2. You may enter using any of the listed entry options in the giveaway widget. You may choose one option or all options. Each option is worth 1-5 entries into the giveaway.
3. For each option you choose follow the instructions, paste the URL address (if required), click on “Submit Entry.”
4. The giveaway starts on April 8, 2014 and ends on April 11, 2014.
5. At the conclusion of the giveaway, we will verify all entries.
6. Once the verification process is complete, we will use the giveaway widget to select the winner(s) and contact them.
7. The winner(s) will have 48 hours from our notification email to respond with their full name and mailing address. If we do not receive a response, you will forfeit your prize and another winner will be selected. Please be sure to check your spam filters!